Subject: Re: Bulk orders
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: [email-masked] (lightwave)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 13:27 CDT

On 16-Oct-95 05:31:00, Kier Darby ([email-masked]) Emailed: 

> Do any suppliers of Lightwave offer discounts for bulk educational
> orders 
> (typically 80 packages of LW 4 for Amiga or Intel)

> KIER DARBY
> National Centre for Computer Animation, UK

NewTek has a "Lab Pack" for educational institutions.
For $1295 (U.S.), you get 5 Lightwave Licenses and Dongles, and one manual
and installation CD/floppy set. This works out to $259 each. Price and
availability may vary in the UK, check with a local Lightwave retailer or
distributor for exact pricing and availability in your region.

Any UK dealers/distributors reading the ML?

      ______________________________________________________________
     /     John Crookshank         | Raptor3 DEC Alpha Workstations \
    |  MicroTech Solutions, Inc.   | Lightwave 3D, Toaster/Flyer     |
    | Desktop Video Systems Dealer | JVC Professional Video Products |
    | NewTek Systems Group Dealer  | PVR, Speed Razor, and more.     |
    |------------------------------|---------------------------------|
    |     [email-masked]              http://www.mt-inc.com/       |
     \______________________________________________________________/

--
[email-masked] (John Crookshank) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]